tirsdag 21. oktober 2008

Enter planet Frustration

I just spent 10 minutes writing the first entry for this blog using an iGoogle-gadget... I was just about to post the entry to my blog when suddenly iGoogle did an unprovoced refresh - and *all* of my text was suddenly blanked out. Talk about kickstart!

This blog is just about this kind of stuff, documenting some of the frustrations that I encounter in my everyday life. But don't get me wrong, although there will be a lot of whining, I also hope that I can shed some light on quirks and more or less hard-won nice-to-know stuff. The fact that I spend an disproportionate amount of time writing Java applications and playing with Duke in general, I expect that most of the following posts will be Java-related. However, there is no guarantee that this blog will make it through a second post. It should be noted that this is probably my 3rd or 4th attempt at a blog ;-)

And a final disclaimer: This blog is mostly just for me, documenting and reflecting upon stuff that I have experienced, loading off some thoughts and ideas. Of course, if the blog was intended exclusively for me, it would probably not have been written in Ola-english, but rather in some archaic lingo such as Rigsmaal, my daily preferred language.

To sum up... be aware that posting to blog via this iGoogle gadget is a game of chance!

1 kommentar:

Espen sa...

I for one have never experienced any problems like you're describing here with iGoogle. But I run chrome and can't help denying flaws in not exactly flawless google code, as if I was a native from planet google.

:D